If you're anything like me, packing a lunch every day can be a bit of a hassle. Between making sure you have all the ingredients you need and actually putting everything together, it can be a real pain. And then of course there's the issue of what to do with all your packaging afterwards. It's enough to make you want to just grab something quick and unhealthy on the go.
But what if I told you there was a better way?
A way that was not only healthier and more convenient, but also more sustainable? Introducing the bento lunch box! A bento lunch box is a type of lunch box that is typically used in Japan. It is a single-portion takeout or home-packed meal common in Japanese cuisine. Bento boxes are becoming increasingly popular in the West as people are looking for healthier, more convenient alternatives to packed lunches.
There are many benefits to using a bento lunch box, including that they are typically healthier than packed lunches, more sustainable, and more fun to eat! If you are interested in trying out a bento lunch box, there are many great recipes and resources available online.
I highly recommend giving it a try – you might just be surprised.
With a little bit of planning, you can easily create a bento lunch box that your kids will love.
Why kids love bento box lunches
1. They are fun and different from a regular packed lunch.
2. They are easy to eat – no need for utensils! Except fun food picks!
3. They are usually packed with a variety of healthy and delicious foods.
4. They are easy to pack and carry.
5. They make lunchtime more fun!
How to make a bento lunchbox for kids
Here are some tips for making a bento lunch box for kids:
1. Choose healthy and nutritious foods.
2. Make sure the food is cut into small pieces so that it is easy for kids to eat.
3. Pack a variety of foods to provide a well-rounded meal.
4. Use fun and colorful packaging to make the lunch box more appealing to kids.
5. Include a special treat in the lunch box as a surprise! following these tips, you can easily create a bento lunch box that is both healthy and delicious. Your kids will love it!
10 delicious and healthy bento lunch box recipes
1. Tuna and cucumber sushi rolls
2. Chicken teriyaki with steamed rice
3. Salmon and avocado salad
4. Grilled chicken with roasted vegetables
5. Quinoa and black bean salad
6. Turkey and cheese wraps
7. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
8. Ham and cheese rolls
9. Fruit salad
10. Chocolate chip cookies
Tips on how to pack bento lunch box for fussy eater:
1. Include a variety of foods.
2. Let your fussy eater help you pack their lunch.
3. Use fun and creative packaging.
4. Keep it simple – don't overcomplicate things.
5. Be flexible – your fussy eater may not like everything you pack, but that's okay! following these tips, you can easily create a lunch that your fussy eater will enjoy.